Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Order

Good afternoon, I ordered an Active 2 smartwatch on the 20th May and received my order number, but I've no contact since and the online order tracker tells me it's unable to show my order details.  Would you be able to give me an update? Thank you,

Order

I am due an order today but have had no text for a time slot or anything else and i just want to know if its coming today or not

Matb by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Compliment EE Staff

I'd like to compliment Rachel from South Wales who was so helpful on the phone this morning in helping sorting out a problem in topping up my Dad's phone.  The family are all releived that Dad can continue to call us while he is hospital. Thank You! ...

Gill19 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery

I'm having a similar issue  as others. I have has an email saying delivery today but have not received a text for slot  but wasnt using my usual number cos my phones broke

Matb by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Registering device to number

Hi I am desperately trying to register a number to connect to a devicebut website doesn't alliw this   Helppppp I need to connect asap.  Thank you

Rossi08 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Broadband

My broadband is not working today, can anyone help please?

Matt124 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

delivery

i have placed an order of a device and its been 5 days and heard nothing but conformation of purchase. when will this be delivered? how long does it normally take? how will i know when? is there an online chat support to ee workers or only call?

jake88 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tracking order

I’ve been trying to track my order as it says it is to be delivered today at some point however I have had no text/email to say when and when trying to check through the website using my order/reference number it is coming up ‘sorry we cannot track y...

Order cancelled without explanation

Hi, i placed an order for the Apple Watch and the order was processed fine, received an email confirmation that it had gone through, then 2 hours later received an email saying it has been cancelled without explanation?

GBP by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ping and jitter issues

I have a 4gee router which is coming up with 3.2mbps download speed but ping of 80ms and jitter of 150ms. I have the external aerial outside the house. The problem is if I change to my 4g on my iPhone, the ping is 26ms and jitter drops to 10ms.....wh...