Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Hilo

Hilo 

Qala by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unlock my phone

how can i unlock my device I have forgot the password

Vini88 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Disappointed upgrade

I have just tried to upgrade 2 phone contractsBut was given a price then sent to retention team to see if they could do a better deal But it went up in price and 4 different plans So confused I can't believe that it is so hard to get it right

Marie07 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Slow 4g/wifi

Bit of a long explanation but I would appreciate it if someone could help! i live in rural Kent, and we get terrible WIFI reception (1mbps maximum), so currently I am tethering my laptop/Xbox to my phone (unlimited 4g) to get by. I am really struggli...

BT Sport App on PS4

I have free BT slort with my contract and when i log into to my BT sport App it requests that i upgrade subscription. Is this correct? Please advise what i need to do to view BT sport app on PS4 which will not incur an additional fee! Look forward to...

PerezD by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wifi Calling

Hi,Just wondering if wifi calling is solely handset dependant? I have replaced my handset and the new one (Samsung s10) doesn't seem to have the wifi calling icon? It worked on my old handset and I have no mobile signal at my house!Thanks

A bit worried to say the least!

Hi all, new to the community but not ee, just wanted to ask how easy it is to return a phone? i ordered and received a iPhone 11, it arrived, but its just not for me, im a android user and have had samsungs for years but wanted a change ( i have a iP...

vella by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE PAYG 4G Multi SIM Order.

Hello, I'm hoping that someone can give me some clarity on a recent order I've made for the SIM card mentioned in the subject title.   I placed the order on the 14th May with a delivery of 2-3 days however it's coming up to 2 weeks this Thursday with...

JB95 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

upgrades

Hi, I upgraded my contract 22nd of May, and since that I  have only had the email confirming my order is being processed.Already paid upfront cost and nothing happened since that. The phone shows as in stock and normally dispatched within 1 day. My e...

Sent 2 phones in error - dispute with e2save

Not sure if this is being posted in the correct forum but hopefully somebody can advise. I ordered a new phone on a 24 month contract with EE through e2save a few weeks ago. I was then sent 2 phones. I contacted e2save to advise that they seemed to h...

philjopa by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful