Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EE perk code invalid

I have generated two EE perk codes and each states that they are invalid when I try to apply them.  I want to upgrade one of the phones on my account but cannot get the code to accept.  I updated two phones earlier this year and did not receive my pe...

Dave154 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WiFi usage

I have an EE home 4G router.Please can you tell me how I can see how much of our monthly allowance we are using?

3 weeks and no order

I upgraded 3 weeks ago tomorrow and have heard nothing. I’ve tried the 150 number, which is a long, long, impractical queue and had no response from track my order route. Saying no information is available. i had an order confirmation email on 6th wi...

DM8 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4GEE WiFi Broadband Ping Spikes

Hi, I have had a huge issue with ping spikes at all times of the day. I usually sit around the 30ms mark but I've seen my ping reach 3000ms . I play a lot of online games, and with ping spikes every 30s it becomes quite unplayable. I live in Derby ci...

Resolved! Transfer my number

when i booked the new sim i wrote pac code to keep my old number and i want to know how long it takes to transfer my old nymar to ee..my phone unlocked..please confirm

Vadimas by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Apple Watch order

Good morning,I ordered an additional line of an Apple Watch series 5 and although I’ve had email saying it was in stock and would be dispatched I’ve had nothing further and I can’t find any delivery details. I ordered some air pods the next day and t...

Where is my order and order confirmation

I requested an early upgrade over the phone, you have taken my money for the early upgrade fee and delivery etc, told me it's going to be delivered tomorrow. I have not had any confirmation emails on my order, no texts to say i've paid or no delivery...

Resolved! Number port

I’ve tried to port my number over from sky now for about 2 months and still nothing has happened. Anyone else had this problem? Any idea what could be stopping my number from porting? It’s over an hour wait on the phone at the moment and not sure the...

Sara27 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful