Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Ordered pay monthly phone

So i ordered an upgrade 2 days ago, paid 240 for the early upgrade, all went through fine, says it would only take a day to be dispatched and i should receive a text and ive had nothing. Not only that, the payment hasnt been taken from my account, it...

Nintendo

Hii ordered a Nintendo switch after finally waiting and added to my additional itemsit said confirmed and wait for an email but there is nothing in my emails or junk and I don’t want it to go out of stock again and have to wait 

Gerrylaz by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broken tracking on smart watch

Ordered a samsung active 2 to be added onto my contract last week, but after the initial confirmation email i have received no updates. It stated dispatch was normally 1 day, but im unable to track it using the number provided. With no contact number...

Just upgraded and Ordered wrong colour

Hi , I  just upgraded , but ordered  the wrong  colour , I called 150  but not able to speak to anyone due  to covid. I want to cancel and re-order .lMy order is not even 10 minutes old ...  please help? 

Weena711 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Ordered upgrade a few weeks early but no sign of phone being sent

Hi, I smashed my phone and the touch screen is no longer viable so I decided to pay the early upgrade fee (as it was due 5th June) so that I could get a new phone earlier and be able to use it. I paid for the new phone and early upgrade on Saturday a...

KateW85 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

no delivery email

I placed an order to upgrade my phone and package earlier today (27,05) but have not received any confirmation email so im not sure if the order was completed, on my EE page it still showing that I am due an upgrade even tho I upgraded this morning

Uograde

I placed a order on the 23rd May and phone hasn't been delivered and on my EE it says still available to upgrade but the plan I picked isn't there anymore. 5G essential plan with 30GB data for £59 and £70 upfront for the phone.  Can someone tell me i...

Nat type

Hi, I have a 4GEE router and it won’t let me connect my switch to online play it’s saying I have a Nat Type C (which is closed) I need a or b to be able to online play! I called EE and they reset all the settings as it should let me online play but i...

Flood2020 by Investigator
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4g hub

Received my 4g wifi hub a few days ago but still no sim card? Any idea how long it takes

Dyson37 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful