Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

mobile router

I am looking to buy a mobile router so I can be away from home and still access the internet and work emails. Can you suggest which product and do you have information on what it will cost for the device and the sim deal?

p73 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Business upgrades

I placed an order for a business upgrade, had an email with an order number, but nothing else since. The order number isn’t recognised on the order tracking page.

billyt427 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Retrieve number

I was forced to change my number and really need it back. I'm currently under the care of different health teams so I need my old number so i can be contacted by them.

Babyseal by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! my order upgrade

upgrade phone on the 13th may  money was taken  and got my order number been over a week now and nothing any help  on why this is ??

John657 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Transferring number problems

Transferred to EE about two weeks ago got my new sim/phone etc no problem. Got the PAC code and my number transferred across so everyone can contact me on my old number (happened within 24 hours) and when i ring or text anyone that has me saved it's ...

edstart by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Potential data breach

Wondering if a data breach has happened - received a weird phone call today regarding PPI and content of the conversation (Some of my personal details) would only be known by EE - this is worrying 

sim1_24 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Ordered an Upgrade - No confirmation

Hi, I placed an order over the phone yesterday for an upgrade to my Apple Watch contract.  All the up-front costs have been taken from my debit card, but I've received no confirmation email and there is nothing in My EE which suggests that anything h...

Leaving EE and Getting PAC Codes

We currently have five numbers with EE and we have been trying for nearly a week to get PAC codes for two of the numbers and to terminate the contract with settlement charges. We get nowhere on the live chat as it does not even recognise the names of...

When will my phone arrive

I ordered a phone last week and payed the early upgrade when will my phone arrive as I only ordered it coz it said sent out in 24hours it's due for normal upgrade in 2 weeks 

lilbird by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful