Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Delivery

Hi, sorry if this is a bit of a silly question however yesterday I ordered a new iPhone 11, I then recieved an email from ee with a reference number and that it would come between 2pm and 4pm today however I've heard nothing else and no delivery toda...

Apple Watch

I ordered an Apple Watch series 5 two days ago, all I have received is the confirmation email with the tracking number but it doesn’t work, any idea how long it take to deliver 

Upgrade issues

having receiving the upgraded phone on Tuesday 26th, the old number has still not ported and the data is only working on the snapchat app ? 

Just upgraded- lost add-ons

hi,  just upgraded via the text service which was great. However i was told my 7gb free data would transfer over to my new contract. It hasnt though and i cant contact customer services to ask why. Hoping for some help on here. Cheers

Ben56 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Huawei Router vs EE Router

Hi - thanks in advance if you can help with this one. I live in the remote north of Scotland - WiFi is dire at the best of times. I am a headteacher and during lockdown this has proved to be the most stressful and frustrating issue - I regularly drop...

Katvanv by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! New contract help!

I want to upgrade my current contract as I am eligible for an early upgrade. However I do not have access to my current contract with EE and will not have access for quite a while. I wanted to purchase the Samsung galaxy S20 as I'm eligible, but I ne...

Libby947 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data

I have unlimited data but saying I have used allowances for hotspot. Will I be charged for still using hotspot?

Cal17 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

My phone number

Hi am new I got a bill pay phone and on my bills it says the phone number that came with the phone but the phone as my old number don't understand which number is the right one as am using the phone and comes up as my old number??? 

Resolved! 4GEE HomeHub, be careful what you wish for!

I am less than a month into a new contract with EE after nervously wondering whether using the 4G network for my home broadband would be better than the rubbish internet I get over landline. Wow... really impressed. It worked as advertised and the in...

mic617 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 2 Helpful