Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

4gee Wi-Fi router ethernet not working

Hi, my 4gee WiFi router seems to have stopped connecting via ethernet to our home plugs for network around the house, router works fine over WiFi.The data light on homeplug is not flashing to indicate any data been transferred around the home network...

Apple Watch order

I ordered Apple Watch I received a email to say I have to call then shortly after I received another email saying my order is on its way but no delivery option so do I still ring 

Neath Store Feedback

Hi, Recently visited the EE Store in Neath to discuss upgrades and phonesMet with a colleague named Ryan who helped me find the right deals for me and my familyHe really took the time to understand what our needs were and went above and beyond to mee...

Eaglegaz by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

sim contract

Hello, i wrote on here a while ago about a phone contract upgrade but in the end i decided to get another sim only upgrade as my partner has bought me a phone as a surprise. I have already done the upgrade today and just waiting for my new sim etc bu...

kate-88 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mismatch for upgrade

Yesterday I tried to upgrade my phone by paying a fee. It all went through then I received a email saying a miss match and to phone the number. I have tried all day yesterday and this morning to get through! I either get they are busy or they are shu...

Resolved! Registering

I want to register, and the form wants a phone number, which I do not have, as I only purchased a mifi device. How do I proceed?

Christoff by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile broadband

HelloI currently have a pay as you go mobile phone in the car. It's used to provide WiFi in the car and to feed data to my TomTom device.I'm thinking of getting a 4g WiFi device instead. If I did, would I be able to use my current phone SIM card or w...

DaveMcA by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Connection

Hi I’m in South Africa and own a Osprey mini,i have stopped using the device for some time but now i can’t seem to login and check my data because the otp gets sent to the E sim which i have stopped using and my South African doesn’t register.Hope I’...

Jangaiso by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful