Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Can't connect to 4GEE Admin Interface

Hi,  It seems it's not possible to connect to the admin interface on my 4G EE router if you have manually set your DNS server. The admin interface is reached via 192.168.1.1 - this automatically redirects to http://4gee.wifi/ . That domain doesn't ex...

TG4 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade not appearing

Hi, I have upgraded my sim only contract from to 100gb on 14th June.   I have had emails confirming the order and the upgrade...but myEE still says 20gb.   Can you get this resolved?   

Is there a delay on replacement sim delivery?

Hi, I contacted EE  to change my PAYG sim for a nano because I changed my phone. I followed the online procedure to apply for a replacement and was sent an email saying that a replacement sim would be 'popped in the post','within two working days - t...

JonL by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4GEE Router with Custom Router/Load balancer

Hi Guys Im currently trying to load balance a 4GEE Home Router with 2x VDSL connections on a TP LINK ER5120 load balance router. The VDSL lines will balance fine but the 4G router is being a bit of a pain. It will connect via WAN when the default set...

weesteev by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Hive welcome home bundle order

hi there i placed a order on friday 3rd july for a hive welcome home pack no upfront cost and 13£ a month it says i would recieve it within 7 days. There has been no email or txt confirmation that its been accepted just wondering if this is normal. T...

Nickp1873 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Replacement Sim

I ordered a replacement sim on 1st July.. How long will it take to arrive?I am not able to call EE as I have cut the old sim up..

Resolved! Received £20/month - 100GB offer from EE, but they gave me the wrond plan!

Hi, I received an offer from EE on Friday saying that I am eligible for an offer of £20 per month 100GB data.      Then I followed the link and started messaging with the advisers. I told them that I accept the offer. But they signed me up for 40GB s...

gtunc by Established Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrading my IPhone

I applied to upgrade my iPhone 5 at the end of June. The upgrade was accepted and a new contract was started on 1st July. DPD advised me that a parcel would be delivered on 7th July from EE. A subsequent message said that it had been returned to EE. ...

John1076 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New SIM not activated

Hi, I have a new phone which came with instructions to insert and activate the new SIM card (Samsung Galaxy S20). I activated it online, my old SIM has been deactivated, but the new one isn't working. Is there usually a delay?

BRobins by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful