Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

How to complain

EE is a colossus of a network. It have more 5G,more masts, more customers than any other UK network. It has consistently good reviews for customer service. But occasionally things to go wrong. I worked for EE or an Orange shop as it was for a short t...

peterkinxl5 by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Apple Watch Family Data Plan

I have a Pay Monthly Contract which my daughter uses in her iPhone 11.  I also have an iPhone 11 but my contract for that is on 3. I have now got myself a Watch SE on a family plan with it's own number (ie not the number my daughter uses) My thinking...

steelgoon by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Huawei p30 pro crashing

I have had my Huawei p30 pro under a year and in the last 3 months it has started crashing. The phone freezes and goes black and you can't turn the phone back on again for about 5 minutes. I regularly close my apps down so not much is running in the ...

Unable to add student discount code to sim only deal

Hi, im a student and trying to get the £20 100GB 24 month Sim Only plan. I have a student beans account and whenever I paste the code into the voucher box at checkout it doesn’t work? I have tried on other sim only plan and the code works on that one...

Jatsy by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

telephone delivery abroad

Hi,I’d like to order an iphone 12 but have it delivered to me if possible at my address in France because I’ll not come back to London before the month of march. I’ll pay for the delivery I don’t have another solutionThank you

Nolecans by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where can I leave some positive feedback?

Previously a CPW customer, I've just renewed with EE on a Pixel 5 pre-order. Sadly, I was off with a bit of a bumpy start following incorrect delivery (having updated my address), non-delivery thereafter and the threat of being without a handset for ...

kbuk by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone SE

I'm thinking about buying the iPhone SE 64 GB with the Essential Plan 10GB (£31). I have two questions:1) Does the phone come with a new SIM?2) How long does it take to be delivered home?3) I will have to transfer my phone number from a different pro...

CP82 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

im card not woprking?

Have a simcard did work till 3 days ago now I have £30.00 credit but the simcard does not work, someone to help?

gewk1 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

problem with activation

I have a card bought from uk and activated in Bulgaria. I connect to a local operator, but I can't call or receive calls. I receive an sms that someone was looking for me. I dial the number with 00, with +, but it doesn't work. I tried to send an SMS...

denittta by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Where is the order I placed on 13 October

I placed an order online on 13 October for an apple watch. The website said it was in stock and would be dispatched within 24 hours. Since then no texts from DPD and tracker says not confirmed. Order is xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Can someone tell me when I'm goi...

aw22 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful