cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where is the order I placed on 13 October

aw22
Investigator
Investigator

I placed an order online on 13 October for an apple watch. The website said it was in stock and would be dispatched within 24 hours. Since then no texts from DPD and tracker says not confirmed. Order is xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Can someone tell me when I'm going to get this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @aw22,

We are currently waiting for more stock of that particular model. If you'd like to switch to a model that is in stock, please get in touch with Customer Care

If you'd prefer to wait, we'll dispatch your watch as soon as we receive stock from Apple.

Thanks

James

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@aw22   This is a public forum not customer services so you’ll need to call customer services and speak with them about your order.

You also shouldn’t post your order number or private information on a public forum. 

PP1981
Explorer

If you ordered the stainless steel series 6 you have no chance. I pre-ordered mine a month ago and still not got a confirmed date yet.

James_B

Hi @aw22,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which model did you order?

Thanks

James

Apple Watch SE

Sent from my iPhone
Christopher_G

Which size and colour, @aw22?

I'll check our stock update.

Chris

40mm Aluminium in silver. Website said it was in stock
James_B

Hi @aw22,

We are currently waiting for more stock of that particular model. If you'd like to switch to a model that is in stock, please get in touch with Customer Care

If you'd prefer to wait, we'll dispatch your watch as soon as we receive stock from Apple.

Thanks

James

Thanks @@James_B. I think I’ll wait but hope it won’t be too long as Apple have stock. You’ve been very helpful. Thanks again 

James_B

No problem @aw22

Hopefully it'll be with you soon.

James