cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

MiFi Management

GeorgiaYH
Explorer

Hi, 

I work for a social housing provider and we recently purchased 10 pay as you go EE WiFi Mini's to use with customers/start a lending scheme to help customers access the internet. 

Is there a way I can link all 10 of these to one EE account and remotely manage the data usage? I just want to be able to see how much data they have left/see when they have run out of data and top up if needed.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @GeorgiaYH

Welcome to the community.

Have you already created a My EE account for one of the numbers?

Chris

Hi Chris, 

I've created a My EE account but it wont let me link the number - when I try to link it online it says:

To finish setting up your account:

• Grab your 4GEE WiFi device
  • Connect it to your tablet, phone or laptop

I've done this so the MiFi is working, but it isn't linked to my account and i cant figure out why

Hi @GeorgiaYH

As you've done as it asked and it's still not working, the best thing to do is have a chat with our customer care team so they can look in to this with you.

Thanks 

Chris

MyEE doesn't work for registering PAYG MBB devices or at least those with data SIMs. It stops at telling you to connect your device & login to it, but when you've done as instructed it doesn't have anywhere for you to say you've done it.

You may continue using your device but you just can't register it to MyEE.

Go to http://add-on.ee.co.uk/status from the device will tell you your usage.

Go to http://add-on.ee.co.uk/purchase from the device to buy add-ons.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)