cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Awaiting confirmation

Gar2
Visitor

Hi, I ordered an upgrade on 8th april, iPhone 11 pro max but order still says awaiting confirmation.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Brownysbabe,

I can see that @Katie_B is helping you with your query on the other thread you created.

Alex 🙂

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Brownysbabe
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered an add on accessory to my plan on the 9th still awaiting to and no-one is answering me I put a message on early this afternoon also paid upfront fee

Alex_S
EE Employee

Hi @Gar2,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Can you let me know the size and colour of the iPhone pro Max you ordered and I can check the stock levels for you.

How did you place the order? Was it online or did you speak to our customer care team?

Have you received your order confirmation via email yet?

Alex 🙂

Hi @Brownysbabe,

I can see that @Katie_B is helping you with your query on the other thread you created.

Alex 🙂

Hi - can I ask what was the outcome as mine is saying the same from an upgrade on sun?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mason79,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which phone did you order?

Thanks

James

Hi - thanks!

I ordered an iphone11 which was out of stock, is that the same issue?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mason79,

If the phone you ordered is out of stock, you'll receive a text message with tracking details as soon your phone is dispatched.

Hope this helps.

James

Hihi, wondering if you could tell me the stock levels on the Z flip 3 in black 128GB 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Isshmael.

Welcome to the community.

If you were to order this phone today, we wold expect it to be dispatched within seven days.

Jon