cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Activating my Fiit membership for my galaxy watch 4

Kargath
Investigator
Investigator

When i pre-ordered my watch i took out the plan with Fiit membership included.  In the plan it says to text fiit to 150 to get the joining instructions.  I have now text 150 7 times since receiving my watch to get the reply " you are not eligible to join fitness+ as you need a connected watch plan."

My watch is connected and  working perfectly well,  i just beed to receive the benefits i am paying for.  Tried calling support today but hung up exasperated as they had no clue!

34 REPLIES 34

I still cannot get access either.  When i called tech help they told me it was in paperwork i got with watch.  It wasn't.  Now had my watch coming up 3 weeks and no remedy...poor show EE

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kargath

Have you notified our team that the information was not there?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

So I finally sorted it. I got a phone call from Tech support and they text a link to me. 

I am now subscribed to fiit I would suggest ringing tech support and they should be able to help.

I did suggest that someone needs to sort this so that they don't get hundreds of phone calls.

Hope this helps everyone 

Phil

FYI the FIIT text code has now been fixed. 👍

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for letting us know @Lakey91

Leanne 🙂