cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Activating my Fiit membership for my galaxy watch 4

Kargath
Investigator
Investigator

When i pre-ordered my watch i took out the plan with Fiit membership included.  In the plan it says to text fiit to 150 to get the joining instructions.  I have now text 150 7 times since receiving my watch to get the reply " you are not eligible to join fitness+ as you need a connected watch plan."

My watch is connected and  working perfectly well,  i just beed to receive the benefits i am paying for.  Tried calling support today but hung up exasperated as they had no clue!

34 REPLIES 34
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Kargath 

The terms and conditions are here:

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/terms-and-conditions/additional-services/fiit

To subscribe to the offer text FIIT to 150 from your mobile device which is paired to your
Watch and receive a voucher code to redeem directly with Fiit. To redeem your voucher
code, follow the link provided. The voucher code expires on 01.10.21.

You had better call tomorrow as the offer runs out on Wednesday.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Thanks,  but it's not an offer.  I am paying for it through my watch plan.  Sent from my Galaxy
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kargath

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you log into your My EE app, and view the watch plan how much is this showing as? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

iiKeieva
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi, I too am having issues with getting the FIIT Voucher code. I can't see it mentioned anywhere but do I have to wait for the 14 day cooling off period before I can claim it. My plan is showing as Watch FIIT Unlimited £35

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @iiKeieva

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Have you tried following the below steps?

How to activate your 24-month subscription:

1. TEXT FIIT to 150 from the phone paired with your new Galaxy Watch
  2. We’ll send you a unique voucher code and a link to activate your Fiit access

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

iiKeieva
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi,

I have done that a few times. All I get back is "Sorry, you're not eligible for the Fitness+ offer. You need a connected watch plan to get this offer"

Cheers @Leanne_T 

Hi, it is not an offer.  I am paying for membership through my plan

Hi, 

My plan shows unlimited data with fiit membership and costs £21 a month as I paid £20 upfront and had a trade in of £150.  Hence the smaller cost

Shouldnt have to wait 14 days