cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max

Dannyd1998
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke to someone Saturday just gone and upgraded my phone to the iPhone 14 pro max and I’ve had a text saying order confirmed but when I click it it’s says that it’s awaiting confirmation and also say expected dispatch in 24 hours and has said that since Saturday just wondering what’s going on and if the phone will still be here tomorrow Friday the 16th as the man said on the phone 

thankyou 

48 REPLIES 48
tc131
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Has it come yet

tc131
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi, i have just had an email saying order is on track? Does this mean I am any closer?

Yea I received mine today. 
Seems like, when they message you with a link to your order, it means they have allocated you a phone and should be with you within a couple of days, I received my txt on Tuesday after having no communication from when upgrading

I guess it’s a shame for the people who got told they would receive theirs on launch day. I pre ordered on the 12th and the EE rep told me I would receive my phone around the 20th of this month which he wasn’t wrong about 

hope this helps anyone at all

I believe so, this could either mean they have had a shipment of stock or your order is on track for the expected delivery date, for example, I received an email on Monday to say my ultra watch was on track however there wasn’t actually an update to say it’s been shipped obviously but early this morning it’s ( Thursday ) DPD have now received my watch and it’s due to be delivered tomorrow, guys it’s really not EEs fault if there isn’t enough iPhones it’s actually apples all EE are is a network who is provided a limited quantity of phones per spec and they do it on a first come first serve basis it’s exactly like lining up to have a go on a rollercoaster “next in line” is the person who receives the phone not a person who ordered 6 days after pre orders went live, and the “expected delivery date” is only a guide bearing in mind there’s thousands of people at any given moment placing an order so it’s really not the computers fault the stock went so fast, if it helps I see no reason why nobody should get the iPhone plus this is apparently the least popular iPhone this year and there’s really nothing that’s wrong with it personally if I didn’t need my Apple Raw I would of easily went for that especially at the lower price, it’s unlikely someone’s going to notice it’s the plus model and not the pro max from far away, plus there’s always the option to go sim free with sky mobile and buy a sim only package with EE if your that upset about not having the Pro or Pro max 

tc131
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

What text did you receive on Tuesday?

which model was that for? Seems like it's the pro max that they are struggling with.

It was for 2 iPhone pro max 512GB in silver and space black, I don’t see the justification for the 1TB unless you can’t understand why Apple have a thing called iCloud that’s why the 256GB AND 512GB are the most popular options, I’ve watched and heard there isn’t really much comparison between the 13 and 14 so personally had I not been upgrading from the 12 pro max i probably would’ve kept my iPhone 13 Pro Max unless your physically needing the camera upgrade and this so called “island function” I really see no point in the island function now I’ve had the phone since launch it’s been over hyped and I’m actually contemplating selling it and sticking with my 12 pro max that met my day to day needs, and my 12 pro max phones are in immaculate condition, seriously unless you need the Apple Raw 48mpxl camera the “okish” battery upgrade I’ve tested it and I yet again see no difference which apple really needs to make upgrades to or I’ll be moving to google pixel or the Reno+, apple are maybe just a good deal in front of the galaxy phones but lagging behind on the up and coming new google phones trust me the iPhone 14 pro max isn’t something to genuinely need or want it’s a phone that you really need to decide whether paying that ridiculous cost for the Pro models for work or for hobby, but for taking snapchats and scrolling through facebook or TikTok please consider sticking with the IPhone 13 Pro models or holding off until next year perhaps apple will actually make a phone worth buying for every consumer, or go to your local Apple Store and play around with one and then make the decision I can almost guarantee you’ll stick with your current iPhone and save your money which let’s face it this winter is going to be a hard one for all, i actually don’t think this camera is any better oddly my banking app wouldn’t accept a photo of my ID with my new phone whereas my iPhone 12 Pro Max it managed to instantly, the heat that was coming off the phone while downloading my documents and photos was insane i actually had to place it on my air purifier same with my partners phone, I really can’t see me enjoying this phone for 24 months and can see me selling it next year and upgrading anytime thankfully 

Thanks, but I’m not coming from a 13 or even 12 pro max. I’m upgrading from an 11 64gb, not even an 11 pro. I still have a 720p LCD screen. The phone is 3 years old, the speaker is so quiet it’s unusable I have to take calls on my headphones and the battery is down to 76% capacity, which I think is generous, it barely lasts until lunchtime. So a 14 Pro Max 256gb will feel like a massive upgrade for me.

Andre101010
Visitor

I ordered mine 14 pro max on 21 September which when I rang ee on 7th October been told probably will be delivered around end on October.