Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 5G iPhone 12 pro max

Will my 5G automatically appear when I put my sim in my iPhone 12 pro Max??

js20201 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How do I move my number across from three to EE

I am new to EE previously with three - I entered the PAC code and old mobile number that I want to keep when I registered online for the PAYG sim with three. Will the number be automatically moved across or do I have to do anything else? 

I phone 12 pro max gold

I Phone 12promax ordered yesterday !!! Still hasn’t been dispatched due for delivery tomorrow . Any one had this same problem ? 

RAIDERMC888 by Valued Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 12 still no delivery date

Hi, I ordered my iPhone 12 and I still have no delivery date and it’s not updated since order and says you have in stock. What should I do.?? 

Lewismcg by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Nike

I’m trying to see if this is cellular or gps? Anyone help !

Jasonm22 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Esim

Hello, I am trying to activate my esim but I do not have any signal on my old SIM card to revive the text with the code for activation. Please help ! 

Returns pack being sent when my order hasn't updated.

So ive just received a text from ee stating I'll be receiving my returns pack in a couple of days and have until 28th to return my phone but my order is still sat on order confirmed? Does this mean my phone is on its way or are am I not being given t...

DansH by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! The iPhone 12 Pro Max 2020 Pre-Order Topic!

I can't find one, so maybe I'm the one to start it (doubtful!)  Anyway, who has ordered/upgraded and is now patiently awaiting the delivery next Friday? I've ordered a 12 Pro Max in Blue, 256GB on the full works plan. Why isn't it here yet?

cctingle by Skilled Contributor
  • 382 replies
  • 90 Helpful