Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 12 Pro Delivery

I ordered my iPhone 12 Pro 128GB in Silver on the 19th of October and up until today it was saying estimated delivery 26th of October - 31st of October! Now when I go onto it, it says ‘Awaiting Confirmation’ again, whyyyy??? 

Iphone 12 pro order

Hello , i place an order on 27 October for a plan for iphone 12 pro 128gb pacific blue with a trade in , i give my iphone xs gold .And today i received in post the instructions for sending my phone to ee,when i placed the order they told me that in 2...

iPhone 12 pro max anytime upgrade

I have completed my upgrade online and revived my device, was I suppose to receive a returns bag as well with the phone as I need to send my phone back to EE.

Add a tablet to my plan

Hey everyone. I'm looking to add an iPad to my plan, however everytime I go to order it, it tells me I'm not eligible for an upgrade. Is there anyway I can order it without having to upgrade? 

Owen52 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone SE

Just received the new iPhone SE but it has no plug or headphone adapter. My wife recently ordered the same package and received a plug , headphones and adapter. Why don’t I have these. I don’t have a USB c plug so how on earth am I supposed to charge...

Nm80 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 6s

I am waiting for EE to supply me with a code to unlock my phone. I need my phone as all my work is done through it. Does anyone how I can speed up getting this sorted? I did call EE as I couldn’t do the unlock on line, so it had to be done a differen...

Siamak by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! iPhone 12 mini box contents

Can anyone advise what items are in the box alongside the iPhone 12 mini.  My current phone is an 1st generation iPhone SE. 

HDA by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Online Upgrade

I am looking to upgrade my iphone online but currently cannot find the box my current iphone came in. Am I still able to upgrade to the new iphone as normal or do I need to pay a fee for the lack of packaging or am I currently not able to upgrade? 

refunds

how long do EE take to refund money taken for delivery of an item that wasnt completed delivery as in need of funds back as soon as? little to them but important to me!

fred317 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful