cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max

Dannyd1998
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke to someone Saturday just gone and upgraded my phone to the iPhone 14 pro max and I’ve had a text saying order confirmed but when I click it it’s says that it’s awaiting confirmation and also say expected dispatch in 24 hours and has said that since Saturday just wondering what’s going on and if the phone will still be here tomorrow Friday the 16th as the man said on the phone 

thankyou 

48 REPLIES 48
Paulp1
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I had the same but I have since received notification via the dpd app that my order will be delivered tomorrow.I take it you have the dpd app right?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dannyd1998,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Pre-orders are being dispatched on a first come, first serve basis. You'll receive a text with tracking details before 8pm on the day before your delivery.

James

Hi james_B 

I still haven’t received anything about my order not to sure what’s going on tbh just hoping it will be tomorrow like they said 

Tjay2
Explorer

Hi danny i am in the same situation i will be expecting it tomorrow if not then i will try to get a compensation for wrong information 

Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi Danny 

I just downloaded the DPD app and it showed I do have something due to be delivered but didn’t receive a confirmation but I can see a delivery scheduled for tomorrow potentially.

Try and download the app and check that way, I was in the same boat as you. 

Hope this helps. 

Hlister2
Explorer

Has yours arrived?

@Hlister2  
no I have been on the phone to ee and they said that they have ran out of stock and I will be expecting the phone within 21 day not happy tbh as they said to me it would be here today I think a lot of people have the same problem tbh 

Yeah i was told the same thing, that they run of stock and that new stock may come next Thursday and isn't promised. I just feel like cancelling my order now and getting it else where quicker

@Twambie what this Thursday coming next week I hope so if not I’ll be cancelling mine to 🤣