cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max

Dannyd1998
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke to someone Saturday just gone and upgraded my phone to the iPhone 14 pro max and I’ve had a text saying order confirmed but when I click it it’s says that it’s awaiting confirmation and also say expected dispatch in 24 hours and has said that since Saturday just wondering what’s going on and if the phone will still be here tomorrow Friday the 16th as the man said on the phone 

thankyou 

48 REPLIES 48

Pro Max Deep Purple. I only ordered purple because it was the only colour available within 14 days

6.7 Size

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Which memory size, @simon156?

Chris

tc131
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi mate, do you have a rough estimate when I will receive my device? Iphone 14 Pro Max space black 128 gb

Christopher_G

Hi @Tc31

I can only give you an estimate for new orders ordering today, and that's around 21 days.

All orders are sent out on a first come, first served basis clearing the oldest orders first.

DPD will be in touch with you when it's ready to deliver. Thank you for your patience so far.

Chris

tc131
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ordered on Wednesday the 14th

128 Chris

Leanne_T

Hi @simon156

Thanks for coming back to us. 

Once your order has been dispatched, DPD will be in touch with tracking details for the delivery. 

You can view current estimated delivery times for new orders on the EE Shop. 

Leanne.

Ferhan94
Investigator
Investigator

Has anyone had their Iphone 14 pro max delivered after being told it was due to arrive on launch day? 

my order says "now expected between 22nd-24th september" so was just wondering if anyone had a earlier expected date and did it arrive during that time it stated?

@Ferhan94 
I got told I would get it on launch day to but haven’t had it yet and I got a text message yesterday saying expected delivery date 22nd to 24th also and say it is on track for that date but wether it is or not we will see