cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max

Dannyd1998
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke to someone Saturday just gone and upgraded my phone to the iPhone 14 pro max and I’ve had a text saying order confirmed but when I click it it’s says that it’s awaiting confirmation and also say expected dispatch in 24 hours and has said that since Saturday just wondering what’s going on and if the phone will still be here tomorrow Friday the 16th as the man said on the phone 

thankyou 

48 REPLIES 48

Yeah thursday next week which i find quite far as other got there phones today and also they are not sure of whether they could have stock so it could take up to 21 days. I don't have the patience for that so if Monday they have nothing will order with another provider

@Twambie 

Yeah that is a long time to wait and for it to not be 100% they should of had enough stock knowing that everyone would have pre ordered the phone or they should have let you pre order if they didn’t have enough phones in stock to give everyone takes the **bleep** 

I contact EE as had no update no email/text nothing.  They said firstly it was out of stock! I was annoyed as pre ordered last week means get it launch day. Escalated to manager and they said it’s not out of stock my orders still open and now been escalated to orders desk! I’ve been lied to twice! They say first come first served basis, my sister ordered her phone same model same Color after me and she’s had hers this afternoon! Sort it EE loyal customer for well over 13 years (T-Mobile) 

They could have simply told us in the first place how long it will take for us to get the phone because the main reason we preorder is to get the device first and not wait weeks again 

@Twambie 

Yeah they couldn’t give me a day or date either the reason I preordered is so I could have it on the launch day not wait around for it 

Exactly, seems we will have to wait anyway

Yeah so so annoying 

So, I pre ordered an Iphone 14 pro max on the 14th September and was told within 14 days. Is this realistic or has it been delayed?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Which colour and storage size @simon156?

James

I think it is delayed most providers and apple themselves show that 28 days or rather late October