cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max

Dannyd1998
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke to someone Saturday just gone and upgraded my phone to the iPhone 14 pro max and I’ve had a text saying order confirmed but when I click it it’s says that it’s awaiting confirmation and also say expected dispatch in 24 hours and has said that since Saturday just wondering what’s going on and if the phone will still be here tomorrow Friday the 16th as the man said on the phone 

thankyou 

48 REPLIES 48

Did you get any luck with compensation? I was told it would be delivered on launch day for sure cause i was very high up on the list of pre orders. I was then told on Friday after calling them up that if it doesn't arrive today (friday 16th) you will get it tomorrow. I am still waiting but my expected date has updated to a specific date.

No I didn’t and yeah I was told the same thing now it’s saying 22nd to 24th expected but dunno if that will actually happen lol I ordered mine on the 11th 2 days from the pre order day and still haven’t got the phone so annoying 

jordanwallxce
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

055C2838-FB23-4880-860D-03BCAB076194.jpeg

this is what i have got as well i ordered 10th mid afternoon

hmm maybe us guys who have expected delivery date of 22-24th are the first ones. I spoke to someone from EE and they said you should have it by early next week cause apparently they can only see what we see on the updates. I then told him that my expected delivery date has updated to this so will it come between those dates and he was like yeah it should do but was reluctant to say yes it will deffo come. they all probably got a telling off at EE for saying yes it will deffo come on launch day and now they are just saying we dont know. Really annoying but i know some people on this thread didnt even get a text from DPD they just turnt up at their door and handed them a phone. 

another reason for the delay might be due to this camera crackling issue that is happening to so many peoples iphones. i'd be really annoyed if mine comes and it has issues with it. 

Mine also said exp delivery day 22-24th. The link from EE still says order confirmed only and not yet dispatched. I have just received a message from DPD saying my phone will be here tomorrow. so I guess EE tracker isn't even updating. its for sure best downloading the DPD app.

jordanwallxce
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

yup exact as mine does yours say waiting for parcel as well?

C0NN0RAD0
Contributor
Contributor

I Haven't even had a text, I had an email saying order confirmed but constant issues with the order status tracker online not showing me the status just giving me errors. Calling up and reaching out doesn't seem to help they give me absolutely no details on the end of the phone so I struggle to see what the order status would tell me.

I was told 14 days but I appear to be approaching that timeframe very fast with not a single update or insightful piece of information.

C0NN0RAD0_0-1663792930313.png

yeaa it does say the same, I ordered the gold 512gb

jordanwallxce
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

yeah i think that’s how it is at the moment 

October88
Contributor
Contributor

From what I gather, EE are given limited quantities of each device ( colour, storage etc ) there was from what I gather hundreds of people ordering from 12.59pm ready to hit pre order now, this is the problem if you know you want a phone that normally sells out fast as with Apple it normally does then you have to be prepared to either phone or be on hold to make the order as apparently online orders sometimes need to be manually put through, this could be for a number of reasons, bearing in mind the iPhones this year is extremely more expensive than last year so lots of people will need to place a deposit of some kind or if your upgrading there could be a glitch in the system through no fault of EEs, this for example on the phone there could be hundreds of people speaking to sales teams and online there could be thousands so of course someone who places a telephone order is more likely to receive a device as they have had there’s put through manually via the sales rep, in my view if people are so desperate to get the latest up to date iPhone then telephone or call bang on 12.59pm and the sales rep will order it for 1pm this is what I done and I got my 2 devices including Apple ultra watch of my choice with no hick ups except with 1 of the phones I put through as an online order and she had to manually put that device through so I was definitely going to receive the phone on the same day as the other device, I learned from when I ordered my iPhone 12 Pro Max, I even had the opportunity to take further contracts out for delivery on day of release but this unfortunately is just the usual stuff that comes with speaking to the upgrades team, there is literally thousands of people calling and placing orders especially the silver and space black, I’ve read so many people complaining that they phoned on the 12th to upgrade and complaining they haven’t received there shiny new phone on day of release, I can be 100% confident that that’s far to late and the best time to call is around the 1pm mark on pre order day or your chances of receiving a device is slim for every hour you wait, it’s not as if Apple release the pre order date and time on the actual day just Google and find out and take the day or afternoon off work or take an early lunch, they were actually really good with me I wasn’t supposed to be given a perk but was given false information and the lovely woman spoke to her manager and added it and this in turn saved me enough to buy the ultra watch which is again showing as delivery tomorrow on my DPD, that is the best way to find out if your device is going to be delivered instead of claiming compensation for “out of pocket expenses” for taking the day off work which some people have tried, it’s up to the customer not EE to keep an eye on delivery date, I really hope this helps and for the future of when you order another iPhone 

Devices IPhone 14 Pro Max in silver and space black 512GB and Apple Watch ultra titanium ocean band