Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Pixel 6 Pro Speakerphone issues

I've started experiencing issues with the hands free/speakerphone features of my device.When making calls via speakerphone the other party on the call can't hear me unless I switch to normal audio or if I'm using a Bluetooth device or carphone hands ...

posban by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ringer going quiet after 1st ring

Advice wanted please.Recently when the mobile rings, the first ring is audible then although still ringing the sounds fades and becomes very quiet. Anyone got any ideas how to fix this. Volume is turned to full and I've checked the settings. Any help...

Jinty55 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 5 Helpful

New phone help

I dont know if anyone can help. Wot do you guys think of the Samsung (A22.5G) as I'm thinking of getting one.  !

wifi calling

thinking about migrating my phone number to ee but I want to know if ee will support wifi calling on my phone - an unlocked samsung galaxy S8. I'm hoping an ee guru here might know. if my phone could do wifi calling on ee how would I be able to tell ...

neuronetv by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Stop "Sign in to Network" notification.

I have a Nokia. I have turned EE app notifications off but I still get this when I click on from standby. It has a blue symbol of signal level followed by "Android System".I am payg and have data turned off.Any advice appreciated.

My new phone keeps throwing me out

I've recently changed handsets on an upgrade and although was fine with fb a few days in, now the phone keeps throwing me out after 5 seconds. I can see all my profile etc. Anyone else had this problem and can help please? 

Chizzie by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Moto E20 no dialtone to landlines post update

Hi,I've been trying to fix my Mum's phone, a Moto E20 which uses the EE network on a Pay monthly contract. It can makes calls to other mobile phones with no issue. When dialling a landline, there is no dialtone to indicate a call is underway. When ca...