SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SIM cards

I am happy with my existing 4g phone and due my upgrade, will a 5g sim work in my Samsung A40 ?

Resolved! Sim only

Hello there just wondering if I upgrade my sim only deal to another sim only deal but with more data. Will I need to go through the process of getting new sim sent and then activating and all that or will EE just transfer the new sim only deal on to ...

Gareth43 by Problem solver
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 5g sim only plan

hello. can someone please send me a link to the page where you can order 5g sim only plans. I went to the sim only page and it only says "Interested in purchasing our 5G Smart Plan?You’ll also need a 5G device to connect to our 5G network and to make...

mnalikh by Investigator
  • 27 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Transfer Number

Hi, All. I recently moved across from BT. I requested to have my number transferred. (Before I could even input my PAC code to EE , BT texted me to advised that they had already given EE the PAC code and I didn't have to do anything) the transfer hap...

Adam0207 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Puk code

I have blocked my daughters ee pay as you go sim card by accident how do I get a puk code?

Sarah260 by Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! PAC code not working

Hi, I'm moving from BT to EE on a pay monthly contract. I supplied my PAC code to EE when signing up for new package. I got new phone etc with new SIM card and number. I've tried to fill out the PAC form online but it's not recognising my PAC number....

Albart77 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful