SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! e-sim and works phone

After a little help - I have an iphone XS and we have just upgraded our work phones to iphone 13's, so I'm aiming to use the new 13 as my personal/work phone with the use of a physical sim ( work ) and esim ( personal ). When i go to my EE app on my ...

philipe by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No service

I have a company phone that has had no service for two weeks now. It says no iemi in either sim slot detected.Can I order a new sim with the same number.

Re: Activate new sim card

Hi i need help with activating my new sim card.its a replacement because I’ve lost my previous phone and couldn’t find it.how can I activate my new sim card?

I'm lost in EE

I needed more data than the small amount that came with my plan. It went just updating my apps in about ten minutes. So I rang and asked for some more. Seems it's not possible until a month after your contract starts. Odd!Solution was to take out ano...

Hwalker11 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! SIM card not arrived

Hi,I ordered a SIM card 2 weeks ago and it still hasn’t arrived? Could someone look into this for me please? Thanks. 

Bloomy01 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No SIM/no service with replacement sim

Recently had to replace my old SIM card and most last week the new SIM card has had a no SIM/no service at top phone and still same today I've been unable to make calls or text or recieve calls or texts and have no data either.I was told the SIM is a...

Resolved! Reverse pac code

We have just been switched from BT to EE and my number has been ported when I didn't want it to be. Is it possible to reverse this? I have a personal situation that made it useful to have a new number.