SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SIM card not arrived

Hi,I ordered a SIM card 2 weeks ago and it still hasn’t arrived? Could someone look into this for me please? Thanks. 

Bloomy01 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No SIM/no service with replacement sim

Recently had to replace my old SIM card and most last week the new SIM card has had a no SIM/no service at top phone and still same today I've been unable to make calls or text or recieve calls or texts and have no data either.I was told the SIM is a...

Resolved! Reverse pac code

We have just been switched from BT to EE and my number has been ported when I didn't want it to be. Is it possible to reverse this? I have a personal situation that made it useful to have a new number.

Sim card delivery - is there a delay?

I ordered a replacement sim card in December and it didn't arrive after 3 weeks. I thought it was because I didn't have enough credit to cover the £1.50. So I topped up and ordered again on 30th Dec 2021. Still no sim. Had order confirmation both tim...

Ccatkat by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

deactivated sim.

so i have this issue with my sim being deactivated on an old iphone 5. it has whatsapp with tons of old messages and media from family and friends over the years which i'm in desperate need of as i've lost some of them people, one being my mother. to...

lu_ke by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Does the first login have to be in uk?

.Hi. I bought new sim card. First used was in UE. I have signal, get message from 150 but i can't calls and text. When i on data i see internet symbol but internet not working. Does the first login have to be in uk? Sorry for my english

XylO8073 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Old sim mislaid. Replacement sim not working

Hi All My original sim was mislaid so I ordered a replacement sim which I have received. Having tried to call a number using the replacement sim, I am unable to and phone states "not registered on network". Please help. Thanks Sanya1

Sany1 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eSim download

Posted in the open: @ianwaddington wrote: I just called EE (January 14th 2022) to ask if I can download an eSim to my pixel 6 pro and they told me yes. I said that I could never find the way forward and I was told that the facility had just been intr...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

SIM cards dongle

Hi there, I bought additional SIM cards to be able to get WiFi with a dongle. I was under the impression that the contract was only for a month and that they then expire. But I have been paying monthly fees for each of the four SIM cards. How can I c...

Clau1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful