SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need to activate my SIM card

I have been using EE SIM card since last years, bought in Uk and bring with me to Europe  I can top up online just to keep my sim active. I am not able to call or txt to anyone. But I can top up and buy add ones . They said I have to be in the Uk and...

Resolved! Ali

I have lost my sim can I Oder new please 

Husein12 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 2 sim cards on one account?

Hi, I have an EE pay monthly account, would it be at all possible to add a second sim card to this account for my elderly mother who currently does not have an account/sim card Thanks

lamebert by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! puk nmber

how do i get a puk number and how do i use it please

LAYTS by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Sim

When upgrading a existing phone does it come with a sim card with the original number

andy622 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Chat not appearing

Hi, I'm in Brazil and my phone has been stolen. I need to cancel my SIM card and order a new one. And block my phone using the IMEI number. However, the "start chat" button isn't appearing on your website when I'm logged in. Please advise how I can d...

Porting number error

I have ported my old number over, the transfer occurred yesterday. When I ring someone the call shows as my old number ( the one I’m keeping ) but when I text someone it comes through on my new number unless I turn iMessage off, which I don’t want to...

MKAY35 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful