SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mobile deal

I am an EE customer, I have quite an old mobile handset which I own and want to change for a newer one. I have a contract with EE which I am quite happy with and DO NOT want to change. As far as I can make out on the website, I can't just simply buy ...

Davyat79 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Old Sim Deactivated

Hey there, I just wanted to ask something. So I upgraded to a new sim and a new number, after my contract finished a few years ago, and then that old sim and number deactivated, so i wasn’t able to receive verification codes and calls to it etc. Is t...

soufcz by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! SIM issue

Received my new phone yesterday and started setting it up and cloned from the old one. I then inserted the new 5g SIM and followed the instructions on myeesim. Long story short is my old SIM has deactivated but the new one has yet to activate? I know...

Ginzie69 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Esim abroad

I have a physical sim for my uk number but would like to add an Esim for use in India. How do I go about this? Clear and basic Information on this is hard to find. Thanks 

Resolved! PAC Code Retrieval

Hi, Can anyone suggest a solution to my problem?  When I text PAC to 65075 I get the following reply from EE:“Hi from EE. Sorry , due to your account status for we are not able to process your request. Please log into ee.co.uk/myee or call 150 to req...

23071C11-9E33-4A96-B829-0A1349F344C2.png
nayf by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Getting PAC code from virtual mobile app

Usually a PAC code can be obtained by sending a text message "PAC"  to the phone number 56075. However, my UK phone number was linked with a virtual phone service provider "Textme Up", how can I obtain my PAC code? 

desleecm by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Replacement sim

Hi. I have just ordered a replacement sim card as mine is damaged. I ordered online and the confirmation showed a different phone number. Is this normal?

Swiftm by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful