SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Activating 2nd data card

I want to use a second data sim on my mifi router. Without putting the new sim in my phone to activate, how can I register without changing the sim in my mobile phone.

tonykjd by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Waiting over 24 hrs for number to transfer

I spoke to customer service yesterday morning about bringing my old number to EE, gave them the pac code & was told it would be done by today,how long has people had to wait for this to be completed, don’t want to be carrying around 2 phone’s while a...

Robert079 by Skilled Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Transfer old number to ee

Hi, is the calling operator only one way to transfer my old number to ee, or I can do it online. If so, please tell me how I can do it? 

lyu by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Number transfer

Hi  I have added my partner onto my account. She was on payg and I've moved onto a sim only but I have a new sim and she wants to keep her old number I've talked to someone and they have said that it's all been done but when I check my account it's t...

How to get the old number back into use?

My mobile phone number has not been used for a long time and it looks as if it has been cancelled. Is there any way I can get this mobile number back into use? Because I need to use this number to receive some important message, so help please

Ys5 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful