SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SIM lost

Got a new SIM lost my old one ie need to stop old then I can set up new

Shawn10 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade /sim

I’ve just upgraded and waiting for new phone to arrive and received a text saying a new sim has been sent do I have to use that one as I want to keep my number ? 

Radajoly by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No internet on pre-paid data sim.

I have a pre-paid data only sim, which is supposed to give 120 Gigabytes of data for 12 Months.It's 6 months old, I have only used 3 Gigabytes of data, and it has stopped working without any warning, it is supposed to expire in September.It shows a f...

Jonmac123 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

e sim - Apple 13pro

switch phone to iphone 13pro - they dont seem to be able to do esim (had one in 12) in store can it be done online - 150 is taking hours??? thnaks 

Resolved! Sent the Wrong Sim

Received the wrong SIM today. I need a nano. The SIM I received only supports Mini and Micro. How can I exchange it for the right one?  

IMG_20220329_222416.jpg
Kwarior by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

eSim to Standard Sim problem - No Service

Good Morning, I requested a physical sim on Friday for my iPhone as it will need to sent in for repair and I will need a physical sim for my old phone while its away.  I had an email from EE saying it will need to re activated once I recieve it. Toni...

ub8jayuk by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

PAC code request

hi my  name is sasigaran. I went please pac cod send me    [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]  

Sivasuba by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful