SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Old SIM number being used by chat features on messages

Hi, I recently changed from Tmobile to EE with a new SIM issued. My Tmobile number was transferred. But if I send a message using WiFi in messages the receiver receives the original SIM mobile number, not my number. If uses mobile, not WiFi, correct ...

SHowie by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! esim

Hi, I want to use my EE SIM in two devices (I switch between the two for various reasons). One is an Apple iPhone 13plus and I want to use the eSIM function (EE is my second sim card).My question: Can I change between the physical SIM and the eSIM ba...

ConnyWe by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Deleted Data Plan on New iPhone

Last week I got the new iPhone, during the set up phase I converted my old sim to an esim. The other day I accidentally deleted my data plan from my phone. Currently have no data, no cell service, no 4G etc. So I can’t make calls or receive texts.Spe...

LH29 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: PAC code to move from EE to Vodafone not working

I'm not sure if @Ibeswick has resolved their issue but I (and a number of other people) are having a similar problem porting our mobile numbers from EE to Plusnet. I am certain that I have input the PAC code correctly from the EE text message however...

BJS1664 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Leaving

I am switching network due to my package change with virgin.my mobile with be with someone  as part of deal I have about 6 weeks left on EE. Do I need to inform the off not renewing contract. On will it stop when I put in my PAC code 

Kim11890 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ee number

Heyy i got a new sim card from EE but the number belongs to someone else and i keep getting calls and messages from the previous owner friends and family. I cannot long in to anything with my new number as the previous owner has made account with thi...

New account

I ordered a PAYG SIM on Friday, and included my PAC code from GiffGaff to transfer my number, and then paid £20 for a 30GB data pack. The SIM has arrived today, yet my number hasn’t moved to it, and apparently, I have £0 credit? It is impossible to s...

No service, no sim, and nobody will help.

Hi. I recently bought the iPhone 13 pro max and the iPhone 13 pro. I asked for a sim for the 13 pro, but it still hasn’t come (I called and you said next day, it’s now 5 days later. In store wouldn’t do it for me and over the phone wouldn’t ask the s...