SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SIM not provisioned

Last year I transferred to a sim only contract and it went onto an iPhone directly bought from Apple, I had no issues and the phone worked instantly. I have since bought another iPhone directly from Apple and it registers that a sim is in the phone b...

tjo73 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Changing from bt mobile contract to ee sim onlu

I was told bt bt salesman when my mobile contract was coming to an end that would be better going with ee sim only as didn't want to upgrade my mobiles. Thought all was good and asked twice that we didn't want to change our mobile numbers and he said...

Fiona59 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! How to order online

Hi, how do I order a replacement sim online, my phone got damaged and the sim won’t work now, I can’t phone EE or go to any store to order a new one, I am disabled house bound and have no way of ordering a replacement by any other way but online, tha...

Trustf1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Replacement eSim

I ordered a replacement eSim which cost 0.50p, but the last invoice showed additional charges of £1.50 for a replacement SIM

Shahidur by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Multiple SIM transfer to EE PAC Not Working

I am tranferring from BT to EE, I have 5 sims on a family sim contract.  I have a PAC Code from BT, one code for all sims.  Today I have received 3 of the 5 sims but the PAC code is not recognised.  Can anyone help with this please?

Pac code issue

So I am brand new to EE moved yesterday from BT. Having searched the community I see several post about pac code errors I have the same issue. Does EE not see these posts and if they do why can't they resolve the actual problem? My bt number has stil...

kcurrie65 by Skilled Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 4 Helpful