SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I need tech support

My phone lo longer recognises the EE sim. I have tried it in another phone - same issue. I have tried another sim in my phone - it works fine. I deduce I need a replacement sim, sadly I can't find a way to get one.Help?

AngliaM by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim 1 not allowed

have a Google Pixel 7a through my EE phone contract. It was working completely normally until today, when it suddenly lost connection to the network and popped up a message saying "SIM 1 not allowed".I've tried restarting the phone, removing and re-i...

Do I use my existing physical SIM or transfer to eSIM

I’m upgrading to a new iPhone that can use eSIMs - SIM only monthly…So the question is, is it better to just transfer my nano SIM, almost 8 years old, or use the quick start to transfer to an eSIM?While it seems more secure to transfer to an eSIM, th...

Adt57 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Activating an esim

I need to activate an esim but the activation code is going to a mobile number that isn't on the network (because the sim isn't there). Is there a way of getting the activation code emailed instead of texting?

Ella60 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! eSIM

 How do i get the QR code to add eSIM to my mobile data section of my settings on my phone which is Apple iPhone

IMG_0754.png