cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

How do I become the account holder for just my number?

Lanerz
Visitor

At the moment I’m in my families account but I want to be the owner of my own account with my current number still but would like to stay with EE so a PAC code wouldn’t let me as I’m not transferring networks. What should I do?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
chistery
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @Lanerz 

You will need to contact customer services on 150 and perform a transfer of ownership. You will have to pass a credit check and you will need the current owner present at the time of the transfer as they have to authorise it.

If you have any questions, let us know.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
chistery
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @Lanerz 

You will need to contact customer services on 150 and perform a transfer of ownership. You will have to pass a credit check and you will need the current owner present at the time of the transfer as they have to authorise it.

If you have any questions, let us know.

The number registered to my account is now unusable as I dropped phone down the toilet.How do I change to a different phone number and top it up?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

To change the number into your own name, we would need to speak to the current account holder to confirm that this is what they want too, @Didoes.

You can find our contact information on our contact us page.

Chris

Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Didoes  You just need to call customer services and request a replacement SIM card. You’ll keep the same number as it’s a replacement SIM card.