Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 27 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Top up troubles

Since November 2021 i have been unable to use the online top-up for my pay-as-you-go  account.I complete all of the stages with £10 but then at stage 3 I am told 'payment successful' but with '£N/A'. I know others have/are having the same problem and...

piqued by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Pack change

Guys,I had an old international pack and Customer Services changed it to a different plan by mistake. Now they are saying it cannot change back because the pack does not exist. I did not ask for it to be changed it only needed to be renewed as it did...

Agzu by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Stop the monthly top up

I made a top up in November with 20 £ and it is now automatically renews every month.How could i stop this renewal? 

Resolved! MyEE Pay as you go Mobile Payment

Hi there, there’s still no option for paying my mobile EE bill…been trying since yesterday and I am overdue now. Any advice please. Thank you 

Meikaella by Valued Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 3 Helpful

SIM problems

I have been using EE for around two years (making, receiving calls), but suddenly now I cannot receive calls or top-up my phone. When someone calls me an operator says "Sorry, calls are not currently being connected to this number". So, it seems my p...

Resolved! Dont know what to do

I have bought a £15 sim card with EE which I bought for less than a pound off amazon. I was meant to get a pay as you go one but it doesn't say pay as you go on the front. I'm not sure what sort of sim it is then. Is already in my phone so too late t...

163 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No data working in my new EE SIM

Hi, I just received my new EE SIM -pay as you go- because I want to test the strength of the 4G signal at home. I set everything ok but it looks I don't have data and I should have 5GB for testing the speed of the connection. Should I have to do some...

samopo by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful

PAY AS YOU GO SIM CARD

Can someone answer my query please.  Can I get a sim card and top up whenever I want, i.e don't want to be on direct debit or monthly payments? If I purchase the cheapest free Sim with top up of £10 are the 500min/unlimited texts useable within the ...

maldouj by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful