Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

My pack hasn't started

I've payed for my pack £15 data pack for this month but it was meant to start today and it hasn't started yet and I've ran out of data for my current one so I had to by an add on 

Tamakama by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why have you stopped £5 packs?

I'm really disappointed because before Christmas my £5 everything pack didn't renew. I spoke to an online advisor who made the problem worse by removing it altogether. I then phoned 150 to be told that the everything packs were old and that they'd st...

Payment not working

I’ve tried renewing my pack through both website and messaging 150 and it keeps saying there’s an error and my request cannot be processed.

EllieGR by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top up data

Today, I got a £10 top up voucher and messaged 150 'VO and the code' it said it was successful but my data hasn't been added.

Where did my Payg credit go?.

I know I had set voicemail divert off. On 4 October 2021 was credit balance was £17.86. I haven’t used my phone since. I checked my balance yesterday, 6 February 2022 and my balance is £0.25. The are no uses in the last 30 days but I can’t check anyt...

ExpatPR by Established Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! PAY AS YOU GO SIM CARD

I HAVE JUST HAD AN EE SIM card INSTALLED ON MY ELECTRIC GATES BUT CANNOT FIND HOW TO ADD MONEY THROUGH MY CREDIT CARD TO GATE THE GATE CONTROL WORKING ?

JIM9002 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Can't add data to SIM

I have bought credit which I can see in my account.  I can't add this to a data sim in a security camera.  On the laptop it says I have to disconnect wifi (not an option, no internet then) to buy a data add on.  On the EE app it only gives the option...

Re: Changes for EE customers roaming in the EU

Hi.I currently reside in the EU and keep my pay as you go ee number so that my parents can call me whenever (elderly and not tech savvy). I recently cannot make outgoing calls or send SMS but incoming calls and SMS are working. Will I be able to keep...

LisaCS by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful