Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Pack vs top up

I have had a pack, which I have cancelled, but seem not to have any credit on my phone, despite not using it - surely, I should have some credit?

JohnTatt by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Voucher top up not working

I have purchased a top up voucher, then called 150 and it hasn't given me an option to top up by voucher can anyone tell me why this is possible, how to fix it, and anywhere i can email someone at customer services? as this has been a massive inconve...

Loyalty rewards

Why don't we pay as you go customers not included in s free phone after all spending £30.00 s month consistently should surely deserve s new phon upgrade for free. Thanks

Resolved! Number

I was an overseas student in UK. I am in South Korea and havent done a chargeable activity for more than a year. I was informed that the service for my phone is cancelled and cannot be recovered. I really need that number to recover my bank account a...

Trying to change my pack, won't confirm payment

I've been trying to change my pack before it renews. From £30 to £10. Every time I try I'm getting the message "Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later."I've tried several times. I think this is a fault on you...

Dotty22 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Can’t change/upgrade a pack

I have tried for a week already to change/ upgrade from 10£ pack to 15£ pack. When i’m trying to pay, it shows me an error: “Something went wrong and we can’t complete your request right now. Please try again later.”What i can do to fix this and chan...

Resolved! £15 Pack

My Girlfriend has bought a SIM card for her phone and then tried to pay for it and so have I but everytime it says thanks for go it payment but doesn’t take the money and doesn’t give her the pack. Can anyone help

TBJG97 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful