cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some free boosts show as pending

Michelelo
Investigator
Investigator

I have a very large number of free boosts. Some of them are showing as active, but a large number  (over 2gb) are shown as pending.  I phoned last week, but the person I spoke to didn't really know what to do, he checked with his colleague and neither could help. Please could someone in EE help ti get them activated. Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@Michelelo - Could it be, you have used up your core data and are using your boosted roll over data?

No, a few of my boosts are showing as active but there are lots showing as pending. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Michelelo 

Are all the free boosts data? 

Do the boosts move from pending once you have used the data included in the pack? 

Leanne.

Hi, no I have some minutes and text boosts, but the majority of them are data boosts. I don't think that they move from pending as I have received warnings that I am running out of data. I have phoned EE customer support but they don't seem to be able to help (the last time I phoned the person had never heard of this problem and spoke to someone else, but they didn't manage to restore the pending boosts to active. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Michelelo 

I am sorry to hear this happened when you called, to get this looked into you would need to report this to our customer care team again and they can raise a support ticket to get this investigated if needed. 

Please try calling us again and let me know how you get on. 

Leanne.