Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 27 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Resolved! Re: New pay as you go packs

My £1 pack has failed to auto renew this morning saying 'Your pack has not renewed due to your credit being too low.'I had £2.85 on the account at the time of the text message. Even after topping up £15 it still displays the same message. I tried cal...

PackNotRenewed.PNG DataBoosts.PNG
wedge9t by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Adding data to a sim rocket pack

I have a 30Gb rocket pack. After 30 hours of use, I’ve already used up 28Gb. How do I add more data to my pack? The EE Shop attendant told me yesterday that 30Gb would be plenty for one month. Thanks. 

Prho by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Cancel pack

my dad finshed after I paid for the 10pack it was not over then I wanted more data and paid for the 15 pack then it says I text 150 if I want to cancel my current I did that but it cancelled my 15pack 

Alex577 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unlimited Data Offer from 1118

Anyone got this offer to actually work? No add ons etc simply doesn’t work ? Hi, EE here. Grab this amazing add-on offer:UNLIMITED data, minutes and texts for 5 days for £8! Make sure you have £8 balance, then reply YES.The best bit: you can enjoy th...

I keep getting txts from 1117

I keep getting txts from 1117, offering unlimited calls, txts & data, £5 for 2 days. Is this actually EE? I try to reply back but it won't let me. TIA 

Someone is using my number

Hi, I just bought a new phone and sun card today. Pay As You Go. It is a Nokia so does not have iMessage. Someone is iMessaging me from MY NUMBER and saying it is theirs? I have doubled checked the number and is is in correctly. What can I do to stop...

BlairS91 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

PAYG sim top up gave no data

I purchased, in UK, a £15 pack (8Gb, unlimited text and calls), which ran out today. I topped up yesterday with £10. I am in SpainBAL shows £10 credit for calls and no Gb. EE app shows I have 33Mb of data left!How can I get back my access to data and...

Start pack early

Can you start a new pack early if you don’t have an ee phone to text 150 NOW. My mobile broadband is with ee but my mobile phone is not 

DPA40 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Refund of PAYG credit (deceased person)

I am having the same issue. I am trying to get a refund for my late mother's PAYG but an EE colleague told me it was not possible and that I was to use the phone to use up the money. My family all has unlimited minutes- some with EE so I do not need ...

Coco102 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful