Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 27 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Pay as you go

May I ask the new £ 15 card, if you can’t send a text message without recharge, how to cancel the package and change it to a card without any packages

Sakura007 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account not working

I have ended a contract about 3 days ago and they said I’m going to get my old pack back but it’s been 4 days almost now and still nothing. I tried to top up, it worked, but I can’t buy any packs and I can’t send texts to 150 either. Any help?

Alin119 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Mobile data

Hi I have a 10£ pack and my data is running out I want to keep my pack but just add more data 

Top Up Roaming

I'm considering to get 30£ pack pay as you go. I wonder how much roaming data I will get. Will I have to pay an extra money for using my data when browsing on the internet? I mean about new regulations 2£ for a day. Help me please, I'd like to get th...

Bart1977 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! my wife's phone

I put £10 on NY wife's phone the other day,it still says only 9 pence?

crsmith by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE Bills

Hello I subscribed to a monthly pack and would like to know if I will recieve the bill to my adress or will it be online. I would like to recive a bill letter to my house not online. Please let me know how this works as I would like to bill letter to...

hamidr03 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Subscription pack £10

Hi got a new pay as you go sim and had bought the 10 Subscription pack and still can't make any call- why

B_DM11 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is my sim card banned?

I got my sim card unavailable after i used all my data. I also visited EE store and staff told me to contact support but each time i tried to call customer service and telling them my phone number my call was ended. Maybe i was banned for some reason...

AndriiB by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top u

Hello hi, I can't top up my phone by the website, there is some information “ some errors have occurred ‘’