Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 27 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Resolved! To up vouchers

I’ve got a voucher for £25 pounds but can’t seem to top up on the phone it keeps asking for card details but I’ve already paid £25 to pay point 

Hamzaaki by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim Card hasn’t arrived

I have ordered a pay as you go SIM card and it has been nearly 2 weeks and I haven’t received my SIM card.please help me.

legeto by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Replenishment

I topped up my account, instead of buying a 100 GB package, how can I transfer this money from my account to buy a plan

Resolved! Free boosts

I just want to know about free boosts,how many times I'll got the free boosts by paying 10£ or above,and what is the 6 time free boosts?

Hasnat4 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Top up

change a new phone number and edited the new number on EE app. How’re when back to top up page, old phone number remains but the new number didn’t show up. How can I top up?

Shatin33 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data

I currently have a £10 pack deal which gives me extra data for the first six months (20 gb instead of 5gb) I have used 5gb of data and now my phone said I have no data left? I have three months of this deal to run.Thanks

jenc1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Lichfield

I have subscribed a pack and received the SIM card on Tuesday. I then activated the card but cannot connect to the internet so far. I checked my account it says I have to pay and top up credits. However, I paid the pack already with 15GB. What should...

Renewal of data without permission

I typed a "Stop Pack" on the 4th of December because I travelled abroad, and I came back on the 17th of January 2023, to find out that the pack had been renewed days earlier and deduction made to my Bank Account, without my authorisation.   Can someo...

Elsa99 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No calls going through

This is ridiculous.  I purchased an EE Sim card yesterday with 500 minutes.  Got on line and registered with a card to top it off.  Have not been able to make one phone call using this service.  Every time I try to make a phone call it tells me the s...