cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New pay as you go SIM card activation

Dequare
Investigator
Investigator

Im new to EE pay as you go system. I thought that my choice about this is for good reason, but since trying to work around my first SIM card I really start regretting. Everything seems to be so difficult to be done. Brought my SIM card, downloaded the EE app, registered account and now the problems started. The app seems to not working properly, couldn’t top up over the app only through the phone call, some issues with transferring the old number… The old network I’ve been used had dedicated pay as you go app and everything was nice, clear and easy… Is everyone had same issues at the beginning or is just me? I’m logging in to app and is not showing me any options related to my pay as you go account. Seriously annoying service.

8 REPLIES 8
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Dequare

I am sorry to hear of the problems you are experiencing. 

Have you linked your EE mobile to your online account?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Dequare
Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for your replay.

Yess I did. But that doesn’t seems right to.

I typed my mobile number, than received code and typed in. Than after that I’ve seen messages confirming that we got your mobile number and please to confirm that’s the correct number… And most of the number is hidden with the stars and only shows me last 4 digit which doesn’t match any of the numbers I’ve been known about it. But I’ve tried to confirm that number too, to see if that change anything. And comes up with message your mobile number is linked to yours account already. Login back to app and in my Home Screen the top message is please link any of your EE services to this account to manage them online… etc

IMG_0005.png

IMG_0004.png

IMG_0006.jpeg

IMG_0007.png

IMG_0008.png

James_B

Hi @Dequare,

Did you transfer a number from another network?

Has the transfer completed?

James

Hi James. 
I did try to do so, but unfortunately error message appears on the screen…

IMG_0001.png

James_B

Hi @Dequare,

If you're still experiencing the same issue this morning, please get in touch on 150 so a member of the team can help.

Thanks

James

I don’t understand why when I try to link my sim card I get this message with weird number on. What that number under the stars should be? Cuz the last digit uncovered are not match any of my mobile numbers….

IMG_0004.png

Katie_B

Hi @Dequare

This could be your account number. 

Please give us a call and a member of our team will be happy to help. 

Katie