Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Top up

I have an automatic top up that’s supposed to take 10% off but it doesn’t also I got a top up on the 2nd of may and it’s saying I need to top up on the 15th may when it should be next month   [Mod edit: One image rejected as it contained personal in...

643260A8-63A5-477F-866E-85CA1917B2A5.png 8E414E9D-5DEF-42C8-AF3D-736D78EDCD46.png
Amy1010 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Retaining SIM card and number

Hi everyone, I recently left the UK to head back to Australia and won’t be back in the UK again until next year. I was using pay as you go and would like to retain my number for when I’m back next year. I understand the sim will be cancelled after 6 ...

Scaifey by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Data plans

Hello I have a apple phone and I have gotten a SIM card last lonely it only cost me a pound from my local store I wanted to get a data plan but I’m a little confused because if when I search up data plan and then click the first one taht pops up it s...

Tudz1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Data

I found this picture. But I 'm not sure if there's still any data to use at the moment since I cannot see any data in the balance. Does that mean I still have data to use now or not? 

Screenshot_2023-05-07-10-55-34-186_com.android.chrome.jpg
Jiayin by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top ups for data use abroad

Hi I topped up using a pay as you go voucher before heading abroad. After landing I got the text with prices. I couldn’t top up as ee said insufficient balance. The balance has just added a load of data for uk use that I don’t need as I have 25gb. I ...

PJ8284 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top up

Hello, I would like to top up for 10£ but it says that there is a payment authorisation needed.

Lilly19 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Need my old number

I need help as well. I had a EE pay as you go SIM and over the pandemic I think it got expired. I'm trying to find the sim and trying to also figure out if it is the right SIM for that number. There are some digits on the sim but they don't match any...