Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What is pay as you go and flex hibernation, and how do I stop it?

If you have an EE pay as you go or flex number you haven't used for a while it may go into hibernation. Here’s how to ensure you don’t lose your number. When would my phone number go into hibernation? If you’ve had no chargeable activity on your ac...

Jon_K by Former EE Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

What’s EE Data Rollover and how do I get it?

Data Rollover is a great feature of our EE Flex Plans and EE pay as you go 30-day packs. Any data that you don't use from your monthly pack is rolled over for you, so you get a second chance to use it.    How do I make sure my data will rollover?   I...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful

New pay as you go packs

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.       Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:   Pack Name...

The UK's No1 Network.jpg
LAURA_MCW by Former EE Community Manager
  • 25 replies
  • 21 Helpful

Resolved! Withdraw credit money

How do I take out the £10 credit in my EE and transfer it to my bank account? 

F_s1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Pay2Go Help

Hi, I recently bought the £15 pound 50GB pay to go card, the cashier gave me a pin and that I needed to go online to activate the card? I am struggling to figure out how to work this lol. When I inserted the SIM card, nothing happened either, didn’t ...

Resolved! Wont show packs

Its been 2 weeks now since I bought my sim. But I still cannot view packs on EE app and website. I had to pay 30 pounds to get the sim from the airport and I want to change to a cheaper package. Any solutions for this?

Waterman by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

subscription pack waiting

I purchased subsection pack of roaming data, internet worked for 2 hours and stopped.I checked my account and it says "waiting". 

Screenshot_20230915-234444.png
igor_jef by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No internet

I have topped up my 4 Gee Mini Wifi and I still have no internet?

Clair69 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Cancel automatic payment

I’m Going back to my country and is not coming back to the UK, how can I stop the automatic pay each month 

Fanny18 by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Pay go

For the pay as you go card, does the top-up balance count as the consumption record within 180 days? Or do you have to make a phone call or send a text message or buy a data package?

Sakura007 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful