Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Xbox Series S offer

Evening.  Im wondering if I can get some help regarding my order, and the whereabouts of the Xbox Series S that was in conjunction with my order.  It's been more than 30days and I still haven't received any communication from DPD.

Galaxy Z Fold 3 512GB - Back Order... How Long?

Evening all, Anytime Upgrade completed yesterday, advised that phone will be dispatched within 14 days. Does anyone know the current wait time for this device? Also, as its an Anytime Upgrade... My old device needs to be back with EE by 19th January....

Cannot upgrade online

Trying to upgrade online using the trade in option. Every time i get to the final checkout step i am met by a spinning timer which never loads to confirm my upgrade? I do not have the time to sit in a queue for customer services on 150 and online cha...

jpotts19 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ee perks password reset

I've registered an email address but forgotten password,I have requested numerous times for password reset, system will not send me email to reset password.What can I do to get this sorted I really want to benefit fromm ee perks discount I'm a nhs nu...

No order update

I recently placed an order for a Samsung Galaxy s21 5g in Phanton Black, to upgrade my current handset, i have recoeved a conformation email, and despite saying the device would be here within 24 hours, i have yet to receive any kind of an update 48h...

Resolved! New delivery

I have ordered a new phone on the 4th December but haven't got an update if has been dispatched to DPD yet or not it just says order confirmed I just wanted to know what was happening with my phone and when I would get it? And it I need ID to accept ...

Re: Order tracking: pay monthly orders

Hi there, I ordered an upgrade yesterday and received the email confirming the order. it’s highly likely I’m being stupid but I’ve searched the email received and cannot find the order number anywhere for tracking. Is someone able to help me with thi...

Stux91 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Order tracking: pay monthly orders

Hi there, I ordered an Apple Watch yesterday through the messaging service, yet I have still not received a confirmation email. Im not sure whether you can help me with this. Many thanks

Sent my handset back but EE saying not received….

Hi I sent back my handset via post with the returns pack provided. EE are now telling me that they have not received it and I will be charged! This was done on Xmas Eve so no post office open… was not able to do special delivery. Any advice on how to...