Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Still waiting

I ordered an iPad Pro 12.9 2tb before Xmas and I and still waiting for delivery can anyone help?

Delivery

Hi, I ordered a phone on the 30th but still haven't heard anything about it being sent. I know it's a crazy day or three but I was wondering if anyone knew when it would likely be sent? It's from DPD. Thank you 

My EE return pack don’t arrived.

I upgraded my phone and need to send my old phone for EE. I didn’t get the pack for send it back, and I ask again. But still didn’t get it and need to send the phone till 8th January. 

Perks code

I am an nhs worker trying to use a code to upgrade phone- not working/accepting code . Can I speak email someone okease

Where’s my order

Hi  I placed an order for an iPhone 13 on Sunday. At the time the product was in stock

Add ons

I add on my plan a new Nintendo Switch OLED. On my email confirmation saying £35month for 11 months. I just received a SMS saying will pay £35 for 24 months and my total payment for the product will be £840! That’s impossible to pay. Someone already ...

Xbox Series S offer

Evening.  Im wondering if I can get some help regarding my order, and the whereabouts of the Xbox Series S that was in conjunction with my order.  It's been more than 30days and I still haven't received any communication from DPD.

Galaxy Z Fold 3 512GB - Back Order... How Long?

Evening all, Anytime Upgrade completed yesterday, advised that phone will be dispatched within 14 days. Does anyone know the current wait time for this device? Also, as its an Anytime Upgrade... My old device needs to be back with EE by 19th January....

Cannot upgrade online

Trying to upgrade online using the trade in option. Every time i get to the final checkout step i am met by a spinning timer which never loads to confirm my upgrade? I do not have the time to sit in a queue for customer services on 150 and online cha...

jpotts19 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ee perks password reset

I've registered an email address but forgotten password,I have requested numerous times for password reset, system will not send me email to reset password.What can I do to get this sorted I really want to benefit fromm ee perks discount I'm a nhs nu...