Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Re: Order tracking: pay monthly orders

Hello again, Another week has gone and I'm still waiting. I called the shop and they were unable to give me any update. The phone was supposedly dispatched almost 3 weeks ago - please could you investigate... or at least check what the wait time is e...

Resolved! DPD returned phone to EE

DPD have returned my upgraded phone to EE. What do I do now? How do I reschedule another delivery day? 

Dee1919 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No proof of ourchase

Went to the we shoo for an upgrade. Paid £100 upfront and the man in the shop basically did everything he could not to give me a receipt. He then said I would get a confirmation message from EE about my upgrade. No emailed receipt, no confirmation me...

How do I know my order has been accepted

Hi, I have ordered a second line today morning and upfront amount 50£ is being showing pending on my bank account though I didn’t get any email or text confirmation from ee and I have nothing to see that it’s been confirmed or not 

Khananum by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How long will my delivery be?

I orders a new device Thursday as an upgrade. I chose delivered to home rather than store as it said 24 hours!Still haven't had anything...... My current phone is broken so I am stuck!Was a Samsung galaxy s21 in white. 

LUCY2306 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wheres my order

Hi  Just wondering where my upgrade order is? Pixel 6 - kinda coral. Ordered about 2 weeks ago but no text received as of yet. Says dispatched within 7 days. Ive taken into account bank holidays in case they count this would be day 7 if they do (minu...

Lparkin by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Still waiting

I ordered an iPad Pro 12.9 2tb before Xmas and I and still waiting for delivery can anyone help?

Delivery

Hi, I ordered a phone on the 30th but still haven't heard anything about it being sent. I know it's a crazy day or three but I was wondering if anyone knew when it would likely be sent? It's from DPD. Thank you 

My EE return pack don’t arrived.

I upgraded my phone and need to send my old phone for EE. I didn’t get the pack for send it back, and I ask again. But still didn’t get it and need to send the phone till 8th January.