cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I couldn't apply the student discount code

Marina33
Investigator
Investigator

I would like to order the new Sim with applying the student discount code which was generated by Student Beans, but it always shows that the code is invalid. I already contacted Student Beans for this issue but they said their code works and they suggested me to clear cookies and cache and use different browser and different device. However, I've done all these things and also try to generate the new code to apply in the next day, but this issue is still exists. Please could you suggest me how can I successful order the new Sim with apply the student discount code?Screenshot 2566-10-04 at 11.49.24.png

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Marina33 

Thanks for posting. 

Is the SIM plan already discounted or on offer? 

Leanne 🙂

Marina33
Investigator
Investigator

No, it isn't. The website shows the normal price for this SIM plan.

Leanne_T

Thanks @Marina33 

If you've chosen an eligible plan but your discount code still isn’t working you would need to email help@studentbeans.com

Leanne. 

Marina33
Investigator
Investigator

I already sent email to help@studentbeans.com regarding issue before I posted in this forum. It seems it's not a problem with the code, but it may be an issue with the EE website for applying the code generating by Student Beans. I tried to generate the new code to apply on your platform, but all codes are invalid, even I tried in the next day. I'm new customer for EE, I've never use any code to order anything from your website. How did this happen? Is it possible for you to check your system or could you please give me some advice how to get through this. Thank you.

Leanne_T

Hi @Marina33 

There should be no problem with the EE Shop accepting discount codes for eligible plans. Can you try a different plan, does the code work? 

Leanne.