Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:   The email or phone number you used to complete your order   Your 10 digit order number   You can find your order number in the c...

van.png
Christopher_G by EE Community Support Team
  • 92 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Order not updating

I ordered a Samsung watch 4 on the 16th January. I have received the confirmation number but nothing else.i am unable to track the order and the EE shop asked me to call 150. There is no option on 150 for orders. My partner ordered the same item at t...

MikeH85 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Iphone 13 Pro Max 128gb Graphite order

Hi, I ordered a Iphone 13 pro max 128gb Graphite last 28 of September and was told by the agent over the phone that I will get it around this week of the month. Any update aside from the one im seeing when I click the link from the text message?  Ord...

Available now, awaiting stock?

I ordered an iPad Pro 11-inch 128GB yesterday (Sunday), under the impression that stock was available. I am now wondering if it was not, and if not then when I might expect them to be back in stock? I feel like if it said available now or similar it'...

Swagers by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order iphone 13 pro

The upfront 50 pound was taken from my bank it says ee on statement but I got a email saying the item is saved in my basket 

No order delivery date

Hi. I bought my Sumsung A12 in 31 November 2021. My phone never was delivered at my address and the last time I tried call for support , tell me for pick up at Post Office but my phone no was there. Please, I want cancel the phone and get my refund b...

Resolved! Instalation

Do I need any money when he comes to install my modem please 

840212325 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Nintendo switch add on delivery time

I ordered a nintendo switch add on on the 20th and haven't had any delivery updates, I'm not even sure what the delivery time is? I haven't been given an expected date or even a time frame? Can anyone help?

Birthday surprise ruined

I've been a loyal customer with EE since 1997, some 25 years. I have the whole family with EE, 4 contacts over £150 a month. It's my daughters birthday, and I wanted to upgrade to an iPhone 13 as a surprise; however, I needed to pay £45 for the pleas...