cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successful order ref email

Kimj1996
Investigator
Investigator

Hello, I ordered an iPhone 15 plus 2 days ago. I got an successful order ref email, payment was pending but now its been successful and completed. It's now showing on my bank statement. Does this mean I've been accepted? I've not heard anything from EE since that first email. Thanks 😊

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kimj1996 

Thanks for coming here. 

If the team need any further details about the order you would have received another email to let you know to contact us. 

If you would like to make sure the order has been successful, please call us on 0800 956 6000 and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T

Hi @Kimj1996 

Thanks for coming here. 

If the team need any further details about the order you would have received another email to let you know to contact us. 

If you would like to make sure the order has been successful, please call us on 0800 956 6000 and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne. 

Hello, thank you for your reply. 

So if I don't hear anything does it seem all is good? Just a case of waiting for delivery email with tracking no. I know the iphone 15 is a bit of a wait at moment which I understand. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Kimj1996 

Yes, if you have your tracking details we will keep you updated on the progress of the order for the iPhone 🙂

Leanne.

I just have the successful order email at moment with xko number so I'll keep an eye out for another email. If not I'll ring next week to see if I can get an update. 

Thank you for your help 🙂 

Leanne_T

No problem at all @Kimj1996 

Have a lovely weekend 🙂

Leanne.