cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I order an upgrade and select the pick up from store...

Dinesy123
Visitor

If I order an upgrade and select the pick up from store, will I be able to pick it up in a few hours if it's on stock or will they have to deliver one to the store anyway?

11 REPLIES 11
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

No you'll have to wait until it's delivered to the store.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Dinesy123

Thanks for coming to the community.

You can also pop into one of our EE Stores and upgrade in store.

If you decide to do this, you wouldn't get a 14 day return period as you would if you order over the phone or online.

Leanne.

How do I know that it’s arrived

@Munir1974   if you’ve selected for a store delivery, the store will contact you for collection. 

ive upgraded my phone due to the previous being smashed , got the new upgrade to be delivered to the store as it would be faster , 3 days later still with no phone and unable to track it and no email saying its been delivered please sort this out! terrible service over the phone , was hung up on multiple times , have been into the store for help but only got the same response on the 2 occasions i went in " theres nothing we can do about it " i need the phone for my buisness and cant seem to get any informartion from anyone ! good coverage with ee but apart from that , expensive contracts , terrible customer service 

Leanne_T

Hi @deklann 

Which phone have you ordered? 

Could you let me know the memory size and colour? 

Leanne 🙂

samsung galaxy s23 ultra 5g 256gb green like new 

Leanne_T

Thanks @deklann 

To get the order looked into in more detail, please get in touch with our customer care team. You can call us from any phone on 07953 966 150 and the team will be happy to help. 

Leanne.

i have already called mutliple numbers and they were unable to trtack its whereabouts or give me an estimated time of delivery